Canvas Prints – Pigment Giclee
The Gallery Wrap is an elegant way to present your fine art reproductions is with Canvas prints. For an easy and ready to hang framing option, you can choose the “Gallery Wrap” or if you wish to stretch your canvas print at a later date, we can roll your print in a protective sleeve.
A “Gallery Wrap” is a method of stretching an artist’s canvas print so that the print wraps around the sides of a frame called stretcher bars. The gallery wraps are then created by securing the canvas prints to the back of wooden frames in the traditional way using staples. This method of stretching and preparing canvas prints does not need an expensive decorative art frame, though you can certainly add one if you wish. Gallery wrap canvas prints are available in a variety of depths from 5/8” to 2” and sizes from 8″ x 8″ up to 53″ x 96″.
If you intend framing the canvas print behind glass we can also photo mount it to the board type of your choice. Every finished canvas print is carefully inspected by a member of our TrueArt™ team before being made available for pickup or drop shipping.
- Image Wrap – No Extra Charge
- Mirror Wrap – No Extra Charge
- White or Color Edges – No Extra Charge
- Custom Sizes – No Extra Charge
- 5/8”, 1″, 1.5″, and 2” deep stretcher bars
- Un-stretched with enough white border to stretch it yourself.
For extended print longevity, we use archival Pigmented Inks.
- Hand stretched by craftsmen, not machines, for a look that feels natural – not mass produced.
- Wires instead of a backer means the print hangs flatter against the wall to avoid unsightly gaps
- Comes ready to hang – we’ve installed the hardware for you.
- Genuine artist canvas reveals the fine art feel of your work.
- A variety of stretcher sizes and border styles.
- Can be framed later.
Canvas wraps are 4 days for testing, 4 days for final print, and 3 days for stretching. 11 business days total
Canvas print only and watercolor are 4 days for testing plus 4 days for final print. 8 business days total.
For Artist’s buying Limited Edition Fine Art Prints we also offer drum scanning and professional digital captures.
5/8”, 1″, 1.5″, and 2” Standard Face Stretched Canvas Print –
Image on the front only, white borders and staples on the back
5/8”, 1″, 1.5″, and 2” Image Wrap Gallery Stretch –
The image is enlarged to accommodate the chosen stretcher bar size so that image covers all visible sides of the stretchers.
Your choice of edge styles at no extra charge.
- Full image wrap ( some cropping will occur on the face of the print)
- Mirror wrap – Most popular (image area is added to the sides by mirroring a small amount of the front.)
- White, black, or colored border can also be chosen – Pick a complementary or contrasting color
for your custom border.
- All gallery wrap canvas print options are frame-less, affordable presentations.
Normal service: 4 working days for proofing
7 working days additional for printing and stretching after test is approved.